Berries, Beet and Yogurt Smoothie
Since summer is still in full force, you’re fresh out of excuses for not making this delicious smoothie. Try this recipe: it mixes fruits and vegetables together in high fashion. Mix them with Greek yogurt, for extra consistency, and use honey instead of sugar to make it healthier!
- 3 ounces (85 grams) frozen black currants
- 2 ounces (55 grams) raspberries
- 2 ounces (55 grams) canned beet, diced
- 1-2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) orange juice
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Place the frozen black currants in a blender. Add the raspberries and the canned beet.
- Add the Greek yogurt, orange juice, and honey.
- Blend everything until smooth.
- Serve it cold!
- 246 kcal
- 2 g
- 4 g
- 58 g