Guacamole Chicken Wrap
Want to cook something simple and savory for today? This delicious chicken and arugula wrap should really be an option for you. It’s got lots of welcomed elements like chicken breast, arugula, chanterelles, and homemade guacamole!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 7 ounces (200 grams) chicken breast, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, thinly sliced
- 4 ounces (110 grams) chanterelle mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon chili flakes
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 4 ounces (110 grams) arugula
- 2 tortilla wraps
- For the guacamole:
- 1/2 avocado
- 3-4 cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 onion, chopped
- 1/2 lime
- You can start with the guacamole.
- Place the avocado in a small bowl and mash it until creamy and smooth.
- Add cherry tomatoes and onion. Season with salt and pepper. Add lime juice and mix it until smooth. Leave it aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken breast and season it with a pinch of salt. Cook it for 10 minutes.
- Make room in the skillet for the carrot and chanterelles.
- Cook everything together for 3-4 more minutes.
- Drop the arugula in a bowl, and pour the remaining olive oil over it. Drop the cooked chicken, and mix.
- Evenly spread 1 tablespoon of guacamole over the tortilla and sprinkle a touch of chili flakes and turmeric.
- Add half of the arugula and chicken and fold the tortilla around it.
- Use the rest of the ingredients to make 1 more wrap.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 555 kcal
- 34 g
- 28 g
- 38 g