Halloween Monster Fingers
Don’t be scared by these monster fingers, because the only thing they’ll hurt is your diet. Made from a delicious buttery dough, and topped with almonds and cherry jam, they’re bound to become the sensation at your Halloween party!
- 3 ounces (85 grams) butter
- 1/2 cup (55 grams) powdered sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (140 grams) flour
- Cherry Jam (for decorating)
- Almonds (for decorating)
- Add the butter in a small bowl along with the powdered sugar.
- Slowly mix with a spatula in order to cream the butter.
- Add the egg, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt.
- Mix well so you can combine the ingredients.
- Add the flour 1 tablespoon at a time, while gently mixing, so you can incorporate it into the mixture.
- Mix until the dough is sticky and firm, then wrap it in plastic wrap.
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Grab small pieces of dough, and use your hands to shape each piece of dough into fingers. Squeeze the cookies near the tip and again near the center to give the impression of knuckles. Make a few superficial scores on the surface using a knife.
- Add cherry jam and 1 almond on one of the ends, giving the impression of long nails.
- Bake the monster fingers for the next 20 minutes!
- Serve them with the remaining cherry jam!
Nutrition Per Serving
- 143 kcal
- 7 g
- 2 g
- 18 g