Prosecco Pear Punch
If you’re expecting guests this Halloween, treat them like royalty by cooking them the best meal! But don’t forget to mix a nice punch, because it will make the evening a lot more pleasant. This drink has a fresh touch thanks to the cranberry and pear juice, which go perfectly with the well-known and beloved flavor of prosecco!
- 2 pears
- 3 cups (750 ml) prosecco
- Ice cubes
- 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) cranberry juice
- 1 1/2 cups (375 ml) pear nectar
- Lay the pears on a wooden board and thinly slice them.
- Add the ice cubes in a large bowl.
- Add the prosecco, cranberry juice, and pear nectar.
- Add the pear slices and mix.
- Serve it in tall margarita glasses!
- 65 kcal
- 0 g
- 1 g
- 18 g