Roasted Beef Tenderloin with Arugula Salad
This roasted beef tenderloin with arugula salad is a smart choice no matter the season, or if it’s lunch or dinner time. Add it to your shortlist because it’s quite tasty and ready in no time!
- 9 ounces (250 grams) beef tenderloin
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3.5 ounces (100 grams) arugula
- 5-6 green olives stuffed with pimento
- 10 cherry tomatoes (red and yellow colored)
- 2 radishes
- 1/2 lime
- 1/2 orange
- 0.5-ounce (15 grams) parmesan
- Preheat the oven to 380 degrees F/190 degrees C.
- Season the beef tenderloin with salt and pepper on all sides.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet and add the beef tenderloin to it.
- Cook it for 2 minutes per side, until it turns brown.
- Transfer the cast-iron skillet to the oven and roast for 25 minutes.
- Add the arugula to a salad bowl.
- Slice the green olives stuffed with pimento, then add them to the bowl.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes and add them to the bowl.
- Also slice the radishes and add them to the bowl.
- Squeeze some lemon and orange juice, then season with salt and pepper. Toss.
- Transfer the salad to a plate.
- Slice the meat and add it to the same plate, next to the salad. Sprinkle some more coarse salt over it.
- Shave some parmesan over the salad.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 844 kcal
- 41 g
- 89 g
- 31 g