Roasted Rosemary Almonds
Starters & Snacks
These roasted rosemary almonds are one of the best snacks you will ever try! Fresh rosemary sprigs lend them a fresh and wonderful flavor, and the paprika powder gives them just the right amount of spiciness. Perfect for game or movie night!
- 2 cups (170 grams) almonds
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 rosemary sprigs
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the oven to 320 degrees F/160 degrees C.
- Place the almonds in a large bowl.
- Sprinkle a touch of olive oil, and add the rosemary sprigs.
- Season with salt, paprika powder, and pepper.
- Transfer them to a baking tray lined with parchment paper.
- Roast the almonds for the next 15 minutes!
Nutrition Per Serving
- 298 kcal
- 26 g
- 10 g
- 11 g