Warm Bell Pepper Pasta Salad
Are you looking for a nourishing and healthy meal idea for lunch? It takes just 20 minutes to make this warm bell pepper and pasta salad! You can prepare it ahead of time and serve it at work!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 10 olives stuffed with pimento, halves
- 5-6 basil leaves
- 2 spring onions, slices
- 3 ounces (85 grams) cooked pasta
- 1 handful arugula
- 1-ounce (30 grams) parmesan
- Melt the butter in a skillet.
- Add the red and yellow bell pepper and the olives. Stir.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Add the spring onion, stir and cook for 2-3 more minutes, then set aside.
- Add the cooked pasta in a salad bowl.
- Add the arugula, and the cooked vegetables. Mix them all together.
- Grate the parmesan on top.
Nutrition Per Serving
- 442 kcal
- 21 g
- 19 g
- 48 g